|Home||» Products||» Utility System Solutions Turnkey Projects||» Utility System Solutions Turnkey Projects|
Utility System Solutions Turnkey Projects
We provide highly professional Turnkey Project Utility System Solutions to clients across the oil refineries and chemical processing industries. The project is executed in two phase planning & monitoring, and executing & supervising. The first stage includes drafting quality assurance plan and assigning on-site team along with developing project bar chart and plans for site inspection. The second phase pay dedicated attention to execution, implementation and supervision of the work as per the prepared plan. Turnkey Project Utility System Solutions include real time updates by project managers and round the clock onsite work by assigned engineers.
- High Pressure steam & Condensate
- Hydraulic / Lube oil
- Thermal Fluid
- Compressed – Air / Oxygen / Nitrogen
- Fuel oil
- Fuel gas
- Fire hydrant
- Thermal & Acoustic Insulation
- Fuel Gas ducting
Planning & Monitoring :
- Our Project Manager(HIPM) is responsible for preparing and monitoring on site team and quality assurance plan
- Quality assurance plan incorporates material certification, stage inspection up-to hand over.
- Project bar chart incorporates material procurement, dispatch and erection up-to handover.
- HIPM is a single point of contact for total project planning, communication & execution.
- We perform periodic site visit and reporting to Client/Consultant on project development.
Executing & Supervising:
- Our site engineer(s) works 24x7 and ascertains the safety of personnel on-site.
- The onsite engineer is ever equipped with needed project team and required infrastructure
- The project manager gets real time updates from on-site engineers
- Presentations are conducted for project status weekly / bi-monthly basis and project progress meetings are arranged on site with client / consultant.
- Preparation of periodic billing for client / consultant
- After testing of ideal pressure with confirmation to the QAP, project manager declares handover of piping system project.