|Home||» Products||» Industrial Piping||» Airnet Inlet Pipe Turnkey Projects|
Airnet Inlet Pipe Turnkey Projects
Backed by strong technical support and expertise, we have emerged as a reliable manufacturer of finest quality Airnet Air Piping. The pipes are manufactured using the best grade materials and components in consonance with national and international standards. We are consistently working hard to deliver technical sound products to oil refineries and chemical processing plants. Airnet Air Piping is subject to strict testing on various parameters to ensure compliance with ASTM / IBR / IS standards.
- Can be connected to any existing network
- Can be connected to any existing equipment
- Permits for future network extensions
- Continuously improving product design
- AIRnet’s smooth inner aluminium surface has numerous benefits:
- No resistance of air circulation
- Minimal network pressure drop
- No energy waste.
AIRnet™ uses non-corrosive materials only:
- Terminates risk of pollution
- Provides consistent quality air from originating point to final usage
- Minimizes network maintenance work
- Maintains the required system pressure
- Protects downstream manufacturing processes
- O-ring ensures an airtight fit
- Corrosion free
- Resistant to vibration
- Convenient system maintenance
- No waste of energy waste
Quick to install
- Lightweight yet sturdy and simple to cut, AIRnet aluminum pipes can be installed securely by a single person without any specialized training.
- The polymer fittings render ideal alignment, terminating the need for welding, crimping or gluing.
- Pipes up to Ø25 mm (1″) can be tightened by hand using instant air tightness.
- The system can be pressurized instantly after assembly, restricting downtime strictly to minimum.
The flexible fit
- AIRnet’s thread assembly, system cleanness and convenient disassembly mean full reusability, quick extension possibilities, and total control over the network.